Di copas dari sini:
- Title (English): CHANGE
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Human drama, politics
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 21.7 (Kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2008-May-12 to 2008-Jul-14
- Air time: Monday 21:00
- Theme song: Miles Away by Madonna
With the deaths of ruling party’s Fukuoka Member of Parliament and his eldest son, his heir apparent, in an plane accident, a by-election had to be held right away and, Kanbayashi Masaichi, the House secretary of the ruling party,conceived the idea of fielding the second son, Asakura Keita, and sent his secretary Miyama Rika to complete the task.
Keita was an elementary school teacher in Nagano and his hobby was star gazing.He had no interest in politics. At Rika’s persuasion and the pressure of his family, he reluctantly agreed to run for office but with no intention of winning. However, with the help of Nirasawa Katsutoshi, an election strategist, he went on to win by a narrow margin of just 164 votes.
When the Prime Minister was forced to resign over allegation of sexual harrassment, Kanbayashi concocted the idea of nominating the inept Keita to run for the party’s leadership and thereby becoming the next Prime Minister as he thought it would be easy to manipulate him and work the situation to his own advantage so he would become the next PM when Keita failed. However, the sincerity and hard work of Keita soon won over every sceptic and as Kanbayashi found out, he was not a puppet on his strings. Kanbayashi had to come up with another scheme to destroy Keita. How far would he go to realize his ambition? Could he succeed?
- Kimura Takuya as Asakura Keita
- Fukatsu Eri as Miyama Rika
- Terao Akira as Kanbayashi Shoichi
- Abe Hiroshi as Nirasawa Katsutoshi
- Kato Rosa as Miyamoto Hikaru
- Horiuchi Keiko as Tsukioka Rumiko
- Kazama Morio as Kondo Mitsuki
- Nakamura Atsuo (中村敦夫) as Onoda Asao
- Koyama Shigeru (神山繁) as Nihei Sakae
- Ohbayashi Takeshi (大林丈史) as Kakiuchi Tatsuhiko
- Ishiguro Ken as Ubukata Tsuneo
- Fuji Sumiko as Asakura Takae
- Nishimura Masahiko as Momosaka Tetsuya
- Hiraizumi Sei as Gunji Hideo
- Yajima Kenichi as Nishi Seiji
- Suzuki Kosuke as Akiyama Taro Kansuke
- Ohkura Koji as Danbara Dan
- Screenwriter: Fukuda Yasushi
- Producers: Goto Hiroyuki, Shimizu Kazuyuki
- Associate producer: Ishihara Takashi
- Directors: Sawada Kensaku (ep1-2,5,8,10), Hirano Shin (ep3-4,6-7,9)
- Music: Nobuchika Teruyuki (延近輝之)
|Ratings (Kansai)||Ratings (Nationwide)|
|01||A grade school teacher will change Japan!?
An amateur politician becomes the youngest prime minister in history!!
|02||The Prince of Congress’ first experience||23.0||??.?||??.?|
|03||Tonight, the Prime Minister is born!!||22.4||??.?||??.?|
|04||The Prime Minister bullied around||19.3||??.?||??.?|
|05||The incident on the Prime Minister’s day off||19.5||??.?||??.?|
|07||A shocking conclusion!! The Prime Minister disappears||20.9||??.?||??.?|
|08||Goodbye, and then retaliation||19.5||??.?||??.?|
|09||Shock! The Prime Minister collapses||22.3||??.?||??.?|
|10||Farewell, Prime Minister Asakura’s tearful last message
22 minutes on live national TV
- Episode 7 was 15 minutes longer than the regular episodes.
- Episode 10 was 30 minutes longer than the regular episodes.
- Because of a late start, episodes 8 and onward were actually aired during the typical Summer 2008 season.
- 12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Spring 2008): Best Drama
- 12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Spring 2008): Best Actor – Kimura Takuya
- 57th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actor: Kimura Takuya
Mungkin telat baru ngebahas dorama ini. soalnya baru sempet download. Alhamdulillah udah didownload semua. tinggal sempetkan waktu buat nonton. Nanti kalo udah nonton aku kasih reviewnya. kalo mao download di Indowebster sini.